Translate

Monday, October 25, 2010

"All Buttoned Up" Baby Sweater Set


This is another original pattern by me. I made a cute little baby sweater set that includes a matching hat. I have titled it "All Buttoned Up". I wanted to make a set that could easily be used for a baby girl or boy, and I think I accomplished that perfectly. It can be made in any color choice. I think this is perfect for the fall/winter season too!! I'm not sure if I'll be posting the pattern for this one or not, but I'll let you know. I may end up selling this one, and if so I'll have to let you know how you can purchase it. (The pattern) By the way I would happily fill requests for anyone. So if there is something I have made before and you would like me to make something similar for you, just let me know. We can talk price and specifics at that time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment