Translate

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crochet Beanie with Bear Ears and Ear Flaps


Recently my baby sister asked me to make her a new trendy hat. She speciffically asked for one with bear ears on it. She showed me a few pictures of ones she liked so that I would have an idea of what she really wanted. I never made a hate like it before but hey it's just a beanie! I've designed my own beanies before! :)

Well so that is exactly what I did. I used my own spiral beanie pattern, and designed my own bear ears to attach to the hat. Then used Teresa's ( http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com ) pattern for adding ear flaps to the hat. (Although I changed it up a bit to make it my own. ) I cut a few even pieces of yarn and braided them together to form the ties. I think it came out super cute and my sister has seen the pictures and LOVES it too!! :)

I love this hat so much I think I may just have to make one for myself now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment