Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gift Ideas?

So what kind of things are you guys thinking of making as gifts for Christmas this year? I love giving homemade things as gifts. I think it's a great way to give unique things that no one else will have. I have a few things I am working on right now and I would love to share what they are but, I have a feeling a few of the people I am giving gifts to might read it. I don't want to spoil it for them! I can say that I am making things that I have never tried before and a few of them are brand new patterns of my own! Aren't you excited?! :D I will be sharing them all once Christmas has passed and everyone has received there gifts.
Any other Christmas ideas? Decorations? Ornaments? I would love to hear your ideas and feel free to share pictures with me. You can send me an email at CrochetCrazyMama@ymail.com , or you can share them on my Facebook page:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrochetCrazyMama-Blog/196370060448021 . Happy Crocheting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment