Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Getting back to crochet!

So I know that I have been VERY inactive both here and on Facebook in the last month or so, but you all know why that is by now. I am feeling much better these days and have recently picked up the hook again. I am currently working on a baby blanket for one of my little jelly beans. I still have to make a second one for the second twin! :) I do have some older stuff I have made or that I was working on before the baby stuff came about and I will be sharing some of that stuff with you. I just have not felt like crocheting anything the last month or so... I just did not have the energy to even try to work on anything. It didn't stop me from thinking of new things to make though. I am happy to be back to crochet again, and I am excited to share my new ideas and projects with you! Thank you all for hanging in there and waiting for my return, it means a lot! I'm back! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi adrena.
    glad to read about your pregnancy since your post before.i wish i will someday.im 33 years old already,married for 4 years,too late foe me to hava a baby.i think i miss to experience a baby inside.keep praying for it.
    sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete