Translate

Friday, May 21, 2010

Elijah James is 11 months old!!


I can't believe my baby boy is almost 1 year old! The year flew by so fast!! We have been thinking about what we are going to do to celebrate his big day. We are thinking something small.. with a few friends and family at our house. We'll see!
I know I never updated on Rylan's birthday party. I'm sorry! Believe me I started a post many times, but they all sounded so horrible. Lets just say the day didn't go the way I would have like it to. Rylan had fun though and got lots of new gifts he LOVES, including his first power wheels from mommy and daddy. It was a blue trike! :) I do have some pictures but I don't want to use up all my time posting them just now.
I know it seems I never really have time to post. I hate it. One of the many joys of motherhood is never having time for yourself. It also makes it really hard for me to have time to complete projects. I have completed some and will be posting about a couple of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment