Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

FINALLY finished Rylans Wave/Ripple Afghan!!!


I am so happy to finally have completed this blanket. It definitely took me way longer than I wanted or expected it to. The main reason was not having the time. I also got bored with it a little and worked on some smaller projects in between going back and forth to this one. That always happens to me with big projects. I tend to get bored. I do LOVE it though and I have believe it or not started working on a second one for Elijah. They will have matching blankets on their beds! LOL! I know I'm crazy! I'm a little more motivated this time though and actually am really trying to complete it by the end of June when Eli gets his toddler bed. We will see though!

I wanted to post a link to where I found this pattern, but it has actually been removed from the site already. I'm sorry.. :(. I do know the pattern but I don't want to post it here just in case I get in trouble for copyright reasons or I would.

I will definitely have to post pictures of the boys beds with thier matching blankets when I'm done. I do want to make a slight difference in Eli's just to tell them apart, but I haven't made up my mind about what yet. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment