Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crochet Toilet Paper Cover


This is a crocheted toilet paper cover that I made for a request. She requested that it be made with a lighter purple color and that she did not have a preference for a specific kind of flower. Her bathroom theme is white and purple, so I went with a white flower. I decided to create a new type of flower just for this cover. I really really like it a lot. I cascaded the flowers across the top and down one side of the cover. I embroidered yellow centers onto the flower to add a touch of color. I added little green crochet spirals to bring out the colors of the whole thing. I thought it came out really pretty. She loved it too!

Here is a close up of the flowers I designed for this cover.

Side view of the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment