Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Puff Stitch Hat


This is my completed crochet puff stitch hat. This hat pattern in by Teresa Richardson (The Crochet Geek on YouTube). I love this hat. It was very easy to make and I followed right along with the video tutorial. I was actually unfamiliar with the puff stitch before making this hat. I really like it though and it was easy for me to learn. Teresa is a great teacher. I am already thinking of a few patterns of my own that I can incorporate this stitch into. The flower in the picture is actually one of my own patterns. It is posted here on the blog: http://crochetcrazymama.blogspot.com/2011/05/spring-bloom-pattern.html. I thought adding the flower made the hat even better. There are many ways you could accessorize a hat like this one. This was another awesome pattern by Teresa!



No comments:

Post a Comment