Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

Elijah is 3 years old!


So yesterday, June 21, was my youngest son's 3rd birthday. I still can't believe he is 3 already, it just blows my mind. Time seems to be going by so fast. I wish I had the power to just slow it all down a bit. He is getting so big and is so smart. I'm amazed at how much they change in such a short amount of time. I love to watch them grow and learn every day, but it's so sad at the same time. I just wish they could stay this little forever.
We are having Eli's birthday party this weekend. It will be a Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer themed party. He is currently obsessed with them. We are just having a small get together with close family, a cookout and some water fun! Hopefully the weather stays as nice as it's been and allows it to go smoothly. Can't wait to cool off in the pool! I just gotta squeeze this twin baby belly into a bathing suit lol!

Happy 3rd Birthday baby boy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment