Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Striped Slouchy Hat


This is my new slouchy hat design! It took me a while to perfect it the way I wanted, but I am happy with the way it turned out. This is a beginner pattern. I will be sharing this pattern with you all today. So make sure to come back and look for it if you are interested. I would love to see how yours turns out! I made this one using RedHeart Super Saver yarn. I think depending on the yarn you use this hat will be a little slouchier. Is "slouchier" even a word? LOL Anyway, this hat is for an adult size, but decreasing the amount of stitches in the increase round, or using a smaller hook you could always make the hat smaller. The same goes for making it bigger, just use a larger hook, and/or add a few extra stitches to the increase round. Hope you all like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment