Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Newest Pattern! - Sleepy Bunny Lovey


I would like to introduce my newest pattern, Sleepy Bunny Lovey! This is a combination of a small baby starghan lovey and an amigurumi bunny. I created this pattern with basic stitches so that it would be easy for anyone to follow. I am very happy with how it turned out. I think it is absolutely adorable! I made this cute little baby bunny blankie with Caron Simply Soft brand yarn. It can be made with any soft 4-ply yarn. It is very cuddly and would be perfect for any new addition. (I'll have to make a couple for my little jelly beans due in November :) ) This pattern will soon be available for purchase. You can find it listed in my "Patterns for Sale" section on this blog. If you are interested in getting this pattern sooner, you can head on over to my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrochetCrazyMama-Blog/196370060448021) and enter in the giveaway for a chance to be one of two winners of the pattern for free! :)

Here are a few more pics of this adorable bunny lovey! (Sorry I'm no photographer :/)











No comments:

Post a Comment