Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

Crochet Ribbed Baby Hats


So these are fresh off my hook! 2 absolutely adorable baby hats I crocheted for my twins! I made these hats following a tutorial on YouTube by yolandasotolopez. It is a crochet ribbed stitch hat. It was super easy to follow her tutorial and the hat worked up very quickly. I made them both in the same day. What I like most about these little hats is that they are very thick and will be nice and warm! My babies will be born toward the colder months where I live and so thick, warm hats will be perfect for them! The only thing I changed about her pattern was that I added a single crochet stitch along the bottom just for a nice finished edge. I am adding these to the hospital bag so that they can wear them after they are born! :) I made these with RedHeart Super Saver yarn and I just love how they turned out. Can't wait to put them on the twins!

RedHeart - Light Blue

RedHeart - Honeydew



1 comment:

  1. Crochet Ribbed hats are more in demand, these hats are meant for baby. These hats are very thick, nice and warm which give full protection to your baby from cold. The designing of these hats are awesome which give unique look and baby never face difficulty to wear these hats.
    toddler bibs

    ReplyDelete