Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crocheted Long Stem Roses (Valentine's Day Project)

In light of the upcoming holiday, I have crocheted some Valentine's long stem roses. This is my own original pattern. I have never done anything like this before but I think they came out great! Crochet flowers are something I am very interested in and look forward to designing many more of them like this. I would very much like to share my pattern with you. I just have to get it all typed up. I'm not very good at writing up patterns, which is why I don't have any posted as of yet. I will start posting patterns soon though, and if anyone has any tips on how to write patterns that would be great!

The lighting in this picture isn't the greatest, but I thought you might be able to see more detail in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment