Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I finished the Rainbow Starghan!! :)

I finally finished the Rainbow Starghan I have been working on for my brother. I really like it! I hope he likes it as much as I do. I did kind of want to make it a little bigger but I was running out of yarn. I made this using Red Heart Super Saver 4-ply yarn in colors, Cherry Red 0319, Pumpkin 0254, Bright Yellow 0324, Paddy Green 0368, Blue 0886, and Amethyst 0356. I used a size I/9-5.50mm crochet hook. This was a super fun blanket and I really like the design. I will most likely make more of these in the future! (The only reason it took me so long to finish this blanket is because I was working on other things as well. The holidays also slowed me down a bit. Hopefully I will be posting more blogs about crochet now that the holidays are over.)

No comments:

Post a Comment