Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crochet Panda

This is a crocheted panda bear that I made for my sister as a Christmas gift. She loves pandas! This took me a while but was really fun to make and well worth it! I designed it as I went along so there isn't really a pattern for this cute little cuddly panda. I know... I know, I have already felt the heat on that, but I don't think it would be too hard to recreate. I made it with Caron Simply Soft yarn. So she is super soft and cuddly. I decided to put her in a little purple dress, which is half part of the pandas body and half separated from the body. The bottom of the dress actually is a separate piece. I even put a matching purple bow on her head. I thought it made her look really cute. Purple is my sisters favorite color! :) I made the head so that it was too large for the body to look similar to the design of Hello Kitty, whom I absolutely adore! :) I was very happy with the outcome and I look forward to designing more little crocheted animals in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment