Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2-Piece Baby Girl Outfit

 I made this adorable little outfit as a baby shower gift for an ex-coworker of mine. She gave birth to her first child, a beautiful baby girl recently. She loves her gift! :)

If the top of this outfit looks familiar, thats because it is made using the same pattern for the baby dress i have made a couple times before. I just changed it up this time to make it shorter to be worn as a top and i decided not to include a flower. ( You can find the pattern here: http://crotiques.com/bgs.htm )  I love the colors in this outfit! I crocheted it using Simply Soft brand yarn in soft pink and off white. The shorts should also be a familiar pattern. They are made from my own pattern for baby shorts. I added a little pink ribbon to the waist to make it even more girly and cute.



Here is my reborn doll modeling this outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment