Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crochet "Spring Is In The Air" Purse/Handbag


This is a handbag I made using the butterflies created  from my new pattern. I think it's really cute and girly and would look great with all of your cute spring outfits. This is the first time I have designed a bag like this but i really like it. I used 4-ply worsted weight yarn in 2 colors, metal rings at the base of the crochet straps, and added beautiful ruffles and the butterflies to add to the spring look. I didn't write up this pattern as I was just making it up as I went along. This was a little more difficult anyway so I may not post it as one of my free patterns right now.

An up-close shot of the bag:


The straps do not stand on their own...

The Front:

The Back:

The Bottom:

No comments:

Post a Comment