Translate

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! It's been a loonnngggg time! I have been pretty busy with all sorts of things from wedding plans, birthday party's, holidays and more but now I'm back. I will try to post pretty often these next couple of months to make up for the couple of months I posted nothing at all. I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on crochet projects, but I have some finished ones I can post on and a few i'm slowly working on that I can share with you too.

Spring is here and I can't wait to start working on some new spring projects. Spring is my favorite season. Everything is fresh, new and beautiful! I'm really going outside of my comfort zone lately with everything and trying new things. I'm not going to let the fact that something looks very difficult stop me from trying it out. So I'm pretty excited to learn what new things I can create.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but please feel free to request something you would like me to try out. I would love to try new things and share them with you. I'd love to help you to improve your crocheting skills as I am slowly improving my own. Also, I do take requests to make projects for a small fee. So, if there is something you would like me to make for you or as a gift for someone let me know and we can discuss ideas and prices.

Thanks again for subscribing and reading my blog. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment