Translate

Monday, August 30, 2010

4 Piece Purple & White Dress Set


This is an adorable little dress set I made over the weekend. I can't stop looking at it. I'm a little amazed with it myself right now lol. No more simple baby dresses for me. I just always thought something like this looked super hard. Friday night I was searching through some free patterns on the web, and this one caught my eye. At first I thought to myself, I don't know about this one.. it looks to advanced for me yet. I was completely wrong by the way. It was super easy. I'm kind of mad that I didn't know how to do it before LOL. Anyway, it came out beautiful and you better bet this isn't the last one of these I'll be making. :)

You can find the pattern for this set here: http://crotiques.com/bgs.htm
(The hat was not included in this pattern, I made that up myself to match the rest of the set.)



No comments:

Post a Comment