Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crochet Tankini



Oh yes I did! LOL. Ugh I don't know where I come up with stuff like this, but here it is. I got the idea from Teresa on YouTube for the very top part (..the part in pink), but the rest was all me. I decided I didn't like the idea of just a bikini, so I decided to make something with a little more coverage.. ok so VERY little lol. I think it makes for a sexy little summer top as well. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn for this one. Feels very comfortable against the skin. Whipped this up in just 2 days! I am thinking of making another one in a different color too, and maybe a different twist to the back. I want it to close all the way. This one makes me look fat I think :/. It's awesome though and I love it! Obviously ideas for the bottom are already brewing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment