Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coming Soon!!

Hey again! Well, I just wanted to let you know a few new things coming to this blog and for me all together. One of those things is my YouTube channel. I have recently started my own channel on YouTube. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CrochetCrazyMama . I'll be using my channel to post short videos of things I have made, and of course videos of my family and my kids. I am always a mother before anything else. :D I would also at some point in the near future like to start posting "How to Crochet" videos. Just short lessons on basic stitches for all of the beginners, and for those of you who need a little refresher. I would also like to post a few "Crochet Along" videos, where I make something from one of my patterns and you can follow along and make one with me.

Another new thing coming to my blog is a Free Patterns section. I will be linking to all of my original patterns I have shared and will be sharing with you. It will be an easier way to find them all instead of having to search my entire blog for them. I have been working on a few new patterns and as soon as they are finished, and I have tested them at least once I will start posting.

Well, that's my short update for now. If anyone has any suggesstions for something they would like to see on the blog I would love to hear it. Feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment