Translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The "Backwards" Hat


I have come up with another pattern. This time it's a hat! It's called the "backwards" hat because usually hats are worked from top to bottom, and this one is worked from the bottom to top. Therefore, it's backwards! :) I think it's super-cute, and very girly! Sometimes I find that hats aren't girly unless they have some sort of ruffle or flower or something. This one seems girly enough even without a ruffle. I have completed and tested the pattern and will be posting that soon. I also made a baby version of this hat, and will post the pattern for that as well.

I am working on making a "crochet along" video for this hat. I know it's easier for some people to learn something when they can see it, that's what helped me at first. I will make a post when that is up, but if you subscribe to my channel on YouTube you will get updates as soon as there is a new video posted. ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/CrochetCrazyMama

No comments:

Post a Comment