Translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!! :)



animated birthday Profile Graphics and Comments


If you didn't already know, Monday August 23rd was my 24th birthday. It really does make me think about how fast 24 years goes by. It definitely makes life seem so short. I know I shouldn't be feeling so old at only 24, but I can't help it. It just feels like there is so much I have yet to do, so many things I haven't had a chance to see, and so many places I have never been. If 24 years can go by this fast, am I going to have the time to do all the things I want to do before my time is up? It's kinda scary when you think about it.

Anyway, I didn't really do much on my birthday. Justin and I got to go out to dinner without the kids thanks to my sister. That was nice. Really we celebrated for my birthday on Saturday. It was my idea to take the kids and go with my sister, her boyfriend, and his little girl to the zoo. I am an animal lover, and have been for as long as I can remember. So, a trip to the zoo is always nice. We went to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. They were having an elephant extravaganza the day we went and we didn't know about it ahead of time. It was really crowded but that was the only downfall. Rylan and my sisters boyfriends daughter both were dying to see the elephants before we even got there, and they were having an elephant day. Everything just kind of worked out. I posted a couple videos of the elephants on my youtube channel if you want to go check them out. http://www.youtube.com/user/CrochetCrazyMama

This is a picture of the beautiful red rose Justin gave me for my birthday. It was just soo beautiful I had to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment