Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Baby Blues" Granny Square Baby Blanket

This is the granny square baby blanket I made for my baby boy Elijah while I was pregnant for him. I believe this was the first blanket I ever made like this one. I have another partial granny square throw I have very slowly been working on, but I can't remember if I started that one before the baby blanket. Anyway, this was at least the first one I completed then. It's so cute! I have named it "Baby Blues". It was made with Red Heart brand yarn, but I'm not exactly sure what the names of the two colors are. I used a size I crochet hook. I love to make the continuous granny square like this one because it's so easy and fast to make.
Here he is all bundled up in his blanket the other day when we got our first snow. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment