Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Sweater for Baby Elijah "Blueberries n Chocolate"

Here is the matching sweater and hat set I made for my baby boy Elijah. It came out so cute and it really brings out those georgeous bright blue eyes of his. The sweater is a modified version of the "Simple Baby Sweater" pattern I learned watching Mikeyssmail on YouTube. (Much better than the first one I made. LOL.) The hat I made up myself. (I will try to post the pattern I use for most of the hats I make soon!) I have renamed this set "Blueberries n Chocolate" :) . They were both made with Caron Simply Soft Eco yarn in colors Blueberry Mist 0023 and Chocolate 0006. They are so soft! I used a size K hook for the sweater and a size I hook for the hat. This was very fun to make and I can't wait to make more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment