Translate

Monday, December 7, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

So, we got our first snow this weekend! I think the snow is so pretty but I just can't stand the cold. It was only 20-something degrees out! Brr! We have leather seats in our vehicle and it's a good thing they are heated because when you first sit down on them you freeze your butt off LOL. It takes a few minutes for them to heat up, so for the first few minutes I am sitting there with my butt slightly lifted off the seat. We didn't get a lot that stuck, but it's technically not even Winter yet so we have plenty of time to get more. I didn't get a chance to get any pictures of it yet but I will try to when it snows again. I can't wait to get my boys out into it and take some pictures. Rylan has seen snow before although he probably doesn't remember it, but Elijah has never seen snow before. Next time I'll be ready for the snow angels and snowball wars! Time to get out the hats, gloves/mittens, scarves and boots. I'm thinking about making some scarves and mittens or gloves. Guess I'll have to see what I can come up with. Scarves are easy (although I have only made simple ones), but I have never made any gloves or mittens. Project!! Yay!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment