Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Christmas Tree


One of my favorite parts about this time of year is decorating. We put our Christmas tree up on Saturday. My oldest son Rylan was actually helping me put the ornaments on the tree. He was so cute and funny. He's only 19months old and he didn't understand how to put them on right so he would just set them somewhere in the tree. I would have to later remove them and put them on the right way. I think it's fun(minus the part about putting the tree together. Darn fake trees!). I think we may buy more ornaments to put on it, but this is everything we had left from last Christmas. My fiance really wants a real tree, but I have never had one. I wouldn't really know how to take care of one. Anyway, with the kids being so small I am afraid that they will swallow one of the little needles off the tree or something. So a fake one is probably best for now. It's hard enough between the kids and our cat to have to keep them from pulling the ornaments off. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year.. I can't wait to see how the kids react to thier new things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment