Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rylan's Sweater "Cool Dude"

This is the sweater I made for my big boy Rylan. This is the same sweater pattern I modified for Elijah's "Blueberries n Chocolate" sweater. The hat was made from my own pattern. (I'm working on getting it posted. I'm not that good at writing down my patterns. Blah! ) I renamed this set "Cool Dude". Rylan thinks hats are called cool dudes LOL, so I thought it was a cute name for his sweater set. I created them with Caron Simply Soft yarn in colors Black 9727, and Grey Heather 9742. I used a size K hook for the sweater and a size I hook for the hat. This one is also very soft! Oh and one thing i changed with this one is that I added a couple of buttons. I didn't do that to Eli's. (If I get the chance I will also work on writing up my modified version of this sweater pattern.) Sweaters are so fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment