Translate

Monday, December 21, 2009

He did it!!!

Ok I have been trying to potty train my oldest son Rylan for a few months now, but this month I decided to get serious about it. He will be 2 years old in April and I kind of wanted him fully trained by then. He has gotten to the point where he tries to take off his own diaper or brings me a diaper as if to ask me to change him. So, I decided it was time to get serious about it. Well I have been putting him on his potty chair everytime I use the bathroom to get him used to it. ..and I put him on there if I catch him "going" in his diaper. Well it has been getting better... he knows when he has to go.. there are times when he didn't have a diaper on and went into the bathroom to go but didn't make it in time. So I knew we were getting somewhere. Well, until last night he hadn't actually gone in his potty. I noticed he had to go so I rushed him into the bathroom and put him on the potty and he finally did it! YAY!!! LOL! I was so happy! My fiance Justin and I were cheering and praising him for the rest of the night. So we'll keep this up and hopefully I will have him fully trained by his 2nd birthday. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment