Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

White & Red Baby Dress

I made another dress!! :) I whipped up this dress in just 2 days. I think it's really cute. There really isn't a pattern for it because I kind of just made it up as I went along. I don't know if I could recreate it if I wanted to, but I really really like it! It's pretty enough to be a holiday dress, but would be great for any occasion. I made this using Red Heart brand yarn in Cherry Red and White, and used a size H-8 crochet hook throughout. I mixed together half-double crochet, double crochet, and a shell pattern to create the look. It was fun and easy and worked up really fast! It came out a little bigger than my other dress pattern. (It would fit a baby between 3-6 months the best) I'll be working on some more dresses in the future and of course I'll post them as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment