Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Very First Baby Sweater



This was the very first baby sweater I made, and I was so proud of myself LOL. It was far from perfect as you can see(I really messed up on the sleeves), but it definitely gave me the confidence that I can learn how to do more than just a simple double crochet blanket.
I made this sweater following the video for "Simple Baby Sweater" from Mikeyssmail on YouTube. It was very easy to follow. (Me screwing up on the sleeves was my fault and I quickly learned what I did wrong :) ) I'm sorry I have no clue as to what yarn I used for this, it was just some scrap yarn I had stuffed away without the original labels. I thought it wouldn't matter to use it because I wasn't sure I could even complete the sweater. All I know is that it was a soft 4 ply yarn of some kind. It's still cute though, I keep it as a reminder to myself that I can do anything I put my heart into. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment