Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where have I been?

Hi again. I know you've been wondering where I've been. Well over the weekend I did some shopping.. finished up for Christmas. I also bought some new yarn for some new projects. I have been requested to make another one of my "Baby Ballerina" dress sets for a bigger baby. So I will be working on that. I am still working on a few other things. Sometimes I feel like I never finish anything I start. I do, it just takes a while. I can't help it! I end up thinking of something new, or finding some new pattern I want to try out, and then it takes me forever to complete them all.

Anyway, the reason I haven't been on all week is because on Monday, December 14, 2009, my grandmother(My moms mom) passed away. It was after a long illness and we were expecting it, but that never makes it easier. The whole family is taking it pretty hard. My grandmother was definitely someone everyone enjoyed being around. She always had a smile on her face and loved to crack a joke. She will be remembered. I will love and miss her always.

I will try to get back into the routine of posting things by next week. I just needed a little time. It definitely kicks the joy out of the season. Her birthday would have been on Tuesday of next week. So things will still be hard. I am trying to keep my head up and just be thankful that she is with God now and no longer suffering in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment